Monday, November 18, 2013

TMI Tuesday: I Can't Get No Satisfaction

1. From erotica to sex blogs everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?
I think I am, but I also think that a lot of sex blogs and erotica are figments of an overactive imagination, and are far more intense in our own minds than what our bodies feel.

2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?
I have embraced it.  It's a gift that we humans have, and it's perfectly natural.  I have no shame.  I enjoy sex, and don't care if anyone else disagrees.

3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:
a. waned
b. stayed the same
c. increased, enhanced, improved

4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?
I try to live in the moment.  Otherwise, you're trying to recreate something that wouldn't have happened anyway.

5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?
a. not important – never thought about it
b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time
c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.

Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?
Nope.  Some orgasms are terrible.  It's the ones that have passion, meaning, and excitement that are memorable and pleasurable.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing TMI Tuesday (@tmituesdayblog) with us regularly. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com from your website.

    ReplyDelete